She designed

She designed a life she loved...




Tuesday, May 15, 2007

St. George

St. George Triathlon - 3rd place in my age division, Mother's day on Sunday, cleaning and laundry on Monday and now I'm going to the Dr. today again since my ear still hurts and I can't feel my lips. It is so weird. I was supposed to go to the dentist today to have a crown put on but I already can't feel that side of my face, so I'm going to wait. Morgen needs to have his tongue clipped today at 3:00 and Dr. Stevens is putting more brackets on his braces tomorrow at 9:00. His country fair is tomorrow as well and Thursday,  Max's informance is tomorrow at 2:00 and his book report is due as well. Busy times!I LOVE being a mom and helping my children to grow and learn and know how much they are loved. Ben is right back into training, I am taking a break to recover for awhile longer. At least until my ear is better. I love working out and training for something, I need to heal first.

B