She designed

She designed a life she loved...




Monday, April 23, 2007

I hope that I can wait until the next Stephanie Meyer book comes out in August. I just finished the other 2 books she wrote, Twilight and New Moon and really liked them. I haven't enjoyed a book that much in a long time. Captivating, romantic and intense, what fun reads! Anyways, now I can get back to cleaning and laundry. I was still cooking and running kids around, now I can catch up on other things that need to be done.


“If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are. Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads.”


― Robert Pattinson

Lara called today and wanted to come and get Markus for Sierra's birthday. She is 15, which I can't believe! And she loves to play with Markus - she just adores him.

So far she hasn't come over yet. She may not end up getting him before I need to pick the boys up from school. I also talked to Ben who took a swimming lesson today from a really fast swimmer named Malika Homo, who only teaches at Steiner though. We are already members at two recreation centers, Gold's Gym and The Park Center. Ben is joining Steiner in addition to the other two I guess. So he can take the master swim class on his lunch break.

B